Thanks to my friend Andrea (www.andreamariephoto.com) we have some wonderful photographs to remember Sophia as a precious little baby. Thanks again Andrea!
Oh my goodness!!1 They are so beautiful! I especially like number 4 with her sort of upside downa and smiling. We also just got professional photos of Emma. My blog tells you how to get to them. Kid photos are so cute that it's hard to choose your favorites.
Great pics! I love the ones of you and Sophia! She is beautiful!Love the slide show...I don't really know how the tagging works...just leave 6 facts :)
Sophia looks so happy and beautiful. I love this age when they respond and coo but they don't move around yet. Enjoy this next six months of calm before the storm. They are precious.
These are so cute! You both look great. When I saw them I immediately told Adam that we're hiring her. By the way, I couldn't remember you web address when I got home but I remembered it was easy so I just keep typing in random things like "holtfamily" or "holtspace". It took about 20 tries before I got the right one but I really wanted to see the photos.
Hey Valerie! I know it's like way late, but congrats - she is beautiful (and not just because she's yours - she really is a beautiful baby!). I came across your link on Nicole's blog and I thought I would say hello. Looks like life is treating you guys well! Great pics! Talk to you later!
11 comments:
Oh my goodness!!1 They are so beautiful! I especially like number 4 with her sort of upside downa and smiling. We also just got professional photos of Emma. My blog tells you how to get to them. Kid photos are so cute that it's hard to choose your favorites.
So precious! She's perfect!
I am jealous that you have a little girl! so fun.
Great pics! I love the ones of you and Sophia! She is beautiful!Love the slide show...I don't really know how the tagging works...just leave 6 facts :)
Love these photos. She is such a beautiful girl.
Sophia looks so happy and beautiful. I love this age when they respond and coo but they don't move around yet. Enjoy this next six months of calm before the storm. They are precious.
I love your slide show! The pictures are awesome...your friend did a great job!
ADORABLE SLIDESHOW! The poses are so cute that you guys did...Sophie is such a sweet girl! Isn't being a Mommy the best?!
These are so cute! You both look great. When I saw them I immediately told Adam that we're hiring her. By the way, I couldn't remember you web address when I got home but I remembered it was easy so I just keep typing in random things like "holtfamily" or "holtspace". It took about 20 tries before I got the right one but I really wanted to see the photos.
Yeay!! Valerie, I'm so glad you put up this sideshow. I'm going to put a link to it from my blog. You and Sophie are so gorgeous.
Hey Valerie! I know it's like way late, but congrats - she is beautiful (and not just because she's yours - she really is a beautiful baby!). I came across your link on Nicole's blog and I thought I would say hello. Looks like life is treating you guys well! Great pics! Talk to you later!
Post a Comment