12/30/11

Halloween- Oct is a wrap

A ladybug and Silvermist- we had a winged-flying theme going on




Scarlett lasted a good half a block and then mostly cause I didn't want to chase her anymore I strapped her into the stroller for her to observe the rest of the evening. Good thing she was ok with it and she got more than enough candy in the few houses she visited.









Sophia had a lot of fun going house to house this year with neighbor kids, but I think she enjoyed handing out candy even more than trick-or-treating. We could have probably done 1 block and then stayed on the porch handing out candy and she would have been good. Next year we'll see if she still feels the same way. Cause I'm good with that.



1 comment:

Ashley said...

Cute costumes. I'm surprised Sophie like handing out candy more than getting candy.