It was a field trip to an apple orchard that decks itself out for fall to attract families with little ones like us. Of course I still have not been able to find anything that compares to Cox Farms in Virginia. (I think that was the name of it.) None the less we had tons of fun and it was nice to take a drive out into the country.
Scarlett was watching all the kids take turns brushing and petting the pony. Before I knew it she was getting some action too. She loved it and could not stop giggling. Too cute.
The girls loved the petting zoo portion.
The girls ran around chasing this goat like it was a dog or something.
Sophia making a homemade potpourri. She pushed cloves into the apple and then put it into a plastic bag with cinnamon.
Before starting the long drive home we stopped at the orchard's country store for some apple ice cream that did not disappoint!
No comments:
Post a Comment