12/29/11

Sea World- Halloween

The weather in October was nice and warm. We ended up going to Sea World a lot that month. On one of the weekends that Dad joined us we dressed up in costume and did some trick-or-treating.

We were greeted by lots of fun sea creatures.


Scarlett still didn't get the whole I'm suppose to hold the bag and these nice people will put candy and treat in it. Luckily she got the hang of it by Halloween night.



Here she is running in the opposite direction of anything fun.

( The candy and sea creatures were the other way.)




Soph loved the mermaids.












We sat in front for the Sesame Street show and both the girls were in Heaven. Scarlett kept reaching out to touch the characters. I thought she was going to get her little hands stepped on, but they were careful and she got a lot of handshakes and high fives.

(All I had with me was my 50mm lens, hence the tight shot. It was packed so I couldn't move back at all.)





My girls heart this carousel! Scarlett cries whenever we take her off now.





I must be getting old though cause I get dizzy just watching them go around when I'm not even riding it.

No comments: