And I couldn't be more excited. She's actually with child in these photos. That little snitch spent the whole weekend with me and never spilled the beans! We all can't wait to find out what she is having. My sister Steph and I have only been able to produce girls. Will she be the one to give our parents the Boy?! We shall see in about 4 weeks.
Daughter or son my baby sis will be an amazing Mom. I've seen the way she interacts so lovingly with her nieces. Her little one will be so blessed to have Ashley as a mother. She is such a good example to me is so many aspects of her life. Who knew I could ever look up to my little sis ( well I guess she is a tad taller than me lol). Love you Ashley! Thanks for coming to play in Texas.


Random photo from a late night game of Puerto Rico.


1 comment:
Thanks Val for always being a great example to me!!
I started reading the post and I got teary eyed. You're a great sister. I love you.
Thanks for having us and I'm glad Doug and Rob have actually met now ;)
Post a Comment