7/10/11

More with Steph and fam

Stephanie's family stayed a couple days after Easter so the fun continued. I was so grateful that they flew out to spend time with us and see our new home here in Texas. It's always a good time with Steph. She makes me laugh and is a style expert. If I want to style myself, home or girls she is my go to gal. She know everything about fashion and design. What's in and what's out, what's classic, what's traditional and what's trending. I'm pretty sure her calling in life is to be a personal stylist. Maybe a side job Steph?





Sea World














































If the girls look a little dazed and tired it's cause they are. This was at the end of a long day of heat and sun!






Pool side backyard




















Last outing to Outdoor World






1 comment:

Ashley said...

Her calling is for sure to be our personal stylists!