Ok so technically this photo was taken on July 4th, but for some reason I was a slacker in June and didn't get a photo so this one is really just 4 days late. Besides I wanted a family photo on this holiday so it really served two purposes. June was another busy month. We didn't have any out of town visitors for the first time in 3 months but still had fun. Sophia started a couple of parks and rec classes: gymnastics and Ballet/tap. These were two great indoor activities to get us out of the house on a weekly basis. She had taken gymnastics before so that wasn't new but she still enjoyed it. Now as for her dance class this was her first one and she was so excited about it. She loved every week. We also spent time at our friend's pool. Thank goodness for friends with pools.
This month was also the countdown to the end of Rob's intern year. He and I were both really looking forward to that door shutting! We also attended a nice graduation dinner his dept. had for all the Ca-3 residents. A free dinner and babysitter for the girls made for a nice evening out.
But June was not all smiles. There came the dreaded sick bug again. It took us out again and this time for a long week. First Scarlett got sick with a cold, then Sophia got a stomach bug again. Yes, there was days of throwing up again. As soon as they both got well the next day I got a fever and chills that lasted about 24hrs. Then Sophia and I got Scarlett's cold. This combination of illness made for the worst week ever!

No comments:
Post a Comment