10/20/10

October means Pumpkins


Last year around this time we had just come home from our 6 week tour of the west coast family and I was feeling so sick from morning sickness; hence, Sophia did not get to go to a pumpkin patch. This year I bought her a fake pumpkin at Michaels Crafts and she liked it. But then a few days ago she informed me she wanted a real pumpkin. I had intended to take her to get a real one, I just hadn't gotten around to it yet.



She had a blast trying to pick up the big ones.



In the end we just bought a couple of little ones. She came home and wanted to paint them right away. Might head over to Walmart and get a big one for carving. We'll see.

We had a nice morning enjoying the cooler temps. Still not cold enough for sweaters though as you can see.

2 comments:

Denisse said...

Your girls are getting so big! It's crazy to think that the last time I saw you, you were pregnant and now look at that little munchkin!

Bonnie said...

So cute! I love all your new posts and pics.