
Last month Daddy gave Scarlett a beautiful blessing. One that brought tears to Mommy's eyes.
We love this little girl so much ( all chubs and thunder thighs included).
She continues to be such a happy, easy going baby. She hardly ever cries.
She loves to suck her thumb and bat at things, smile, giggle, watch her sister play, and just recently she started grabbing toys and bringing them up to her mouth so she can suck on them.








My Mom and Dad were her for the special event. We had a wonderful weekend with them both here.It was hard to see my Mom go after 2 weeks. She helped me unpack and when she wasn't unpacking she was watching the girls so I could unpack and run errands. We miss you!
8 comments:
I love that girl!!!
Love that dress and she is so big and cute! I miss that little girl =)
she is so sweet! i was also going to tell you that after looking at all your new posts today you need to be a photographer!
She is so beautiful! Thanks for keeping us updated on your blog. It will be a priceless record!
I love the dress, the girls are so cute!
two questions 1: did you make her dress? and 2: did your sister make that peach blanket?Your family is so beautiful!
Scarlett is beautiful!! Just like her big sister and mom!! Hope you are loving Texas...we are moving to Dallas next May :) Love you!! and hope residency is going well...for BOTH of you :)
I love her blessing dress! So cute, did you make it? We miss having you guys as neighbors.
Post a Comment