10/27/10

Still Cleaning them


2 weeks ago Scarlett became twinners with her sister. How I forgot to blog about this, I know not. I know I posted it on fb though. Only 4 more weeks of cleaning 3x/day. I'm not counting down or anything. She looks so cute. Even in the photo below when she's crying, "Mom stop taking photos of my new earrings already."
She turned 5 months on Sunday. I can't believe how much she's grown. She loves watching her big sister run around in circles and dance. It always brings smiles and giggles to Scarlett's face.
During wake time she is becoming a permanent fixture on my hip. I don't mind though. I love having a baby to carry and hold. She keeps me smiling all day. She's been a little fussy the past couple of days, maybe teething? All in all she is still such a happy, easy baby. She makes me want another baby!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Yes have another one =)

I miss Scarlette so much!!

Margie said...

Her earrings look so cute! What great pictures you take.