10/20/10

I heart my photo wall

So this is my new favorite wall in my house. I got the idea from here and adjusted it a bit. I used 12x12 frames and prints. I got the frames on sale from Michaels for about $4.50 and got the prints at Costco for $2.99. So it ended up being very budget friendly. As frames and enlargements can get expensive.

4 comments:

dxeechick said...

So cute! My cousin has that Tara Whitney-esque wall and I have a small version of it in my bedroom too. Love!

Alyson said...

I love the wall! We were thinking about doing something like this but I really want to print the pictures onto canvas, but I can't bring myself to spend the money. The girls are adorable! I want to see pictures of the rest of the house!

{katrina} said...

How beautiful! I love Tara's blog! She is awesome!

I wish I had a wall in my house that I could do this to...

Denisse said...

I love it Val! It's so funny! I have that link on my favorites! It really looks so great!