










Our Daddy has been working an insane amount of hours over the last 6 weeks. We are talking 15 hour days. We don't get to see him much, let alone spend quality time together. So when he has a day off we try to make the most of it. On this day we went to the Zoo ( thank you groupon for the awesome deal on a family pass). While there I realized that Scarlett doesn't have any photos of just her and Daddy so I started shooting away and came out with some adorable ones.
Sophia loved seeing the animals and there is a little kiddie play area with water and sand and then she was in heaven.
6 comments:
Scarlett has gotten so big! She is adorable. Her cheeks are to die for :)
These are great pics Valerie! Who knew you were such a photographer?! I didn't know you had a blog so I'll check in from time to time. We have one too so feel free to check it out.
Scarlett is beyond gorgeous! I want to eat her cheeks!
Glad you're getting to spend some time with the hubby!
alright thats it...i'm booking a flight out to san antonio right now. I need to kiss those little girls cheeks!!
Scarlett has the exact same mouth that Sophia did at that age. You two make some cute little girls!
Good news on the home front for you...Rob only has to do the crazy schedule for a year. You can do ANYthing for a year!
Your girls are the cutest Val! They both look so much like you to me. And as always, your pictures look amazing!
Post a Comment