5/30/09

Poppy and Grammy are coming!

My parents arrive into town on Monday afternoon. We are very excited for there visit. My Dad works for the government so that means a lot of business travel to our nation's capital. Yeah for us. We get to see Poppy very often. This next week my Mom will be joining him so we get a double dose of fun.


These photos are of one of Poppy's visits in April, he always take Sophia to the park




6 comments:

Stephanie said...

um, it's mema and pepa you silly girls!!!

{katrina} said...

My Mom is Grammy too! How fun! Hope you guys have a great visit!

Julie said...

ok that last photo is AWESOME!

Ashley said...

agreed with steph...its mema and pepa.haha. I love that last picture of dad and sophie. He is such a kid at heart. Have fun with them this week.

Thunell Family said...

Valerie! Thank you for the note...it was great to hear from you! I'm so glad to know you are in this 'blogging world' so I can keep in touch with your sweet family!

These pictures of Sophie and your dad are PRECIOUS...they are perfect. They will bring back such sweet memories. I always love seeing your dad at the park with a grandbaby. He is so happy...and of course, so is the child! I love your family. Have a fun visit together!

D(id you take these pictures?!! They are amazing! What kind of camera do you use?)

M said...

So I have been out of town all month and so I haven't seen your photos of Costa Rica until now. They are awesome! It looked like so much fun! And your photos are great as always.

Have fun with your parents! I love the dangling photo!