We had such a fun time at Hershey Park this weekend. I had been once before as a little girl, but this was the first time I'd been as an adult. It was awesome because they have so many rides for toddlers. They have ones you can ride on them with and ones they can ride on there own. Rob and I didn't even ride any coasters. We were there for Sophia and she enjoyed being on every ride she could. We found so much joy in watching her on all the rides that we didn't even miss the coasters.
What theme park experience would be complete with out kettle corn, funnel cakes, and lemonade. We indulged in all.
(I didn't miss carrying my dslr around my neck all day, but I did miss the speed and quality of the photos.)
Our first ride of the day
One of our favorite candies
Deciding what to ride next

Sophia cried and screamed in disappointment when the kiss left



3 comments:
Oh I'm so glad you went. It's so worth the drive. The country side is beautiful and the theme park is the best.
2 things.....
sophia is getting so big!!!!
and
my jaw is on the floor when i read you hadn't ever been to sonic. i go there for a drink almost daily! in virginia we would drive an hour just to go to sonic and get a drink.
Looks like Rob is enjoying some of those rides more than sophie ;)
Post a Comment