Memorial day is the unofficial start of summer and with that comes the opening of our pool. To get prepared for this weekend. Sophia and I walked down to our clubhouse to sign up for pool passes. On our way out the door she saw the pool filled with water and said "Pool, pool." as she pointed towards it. She ran towards the gate and peeked through to see it. She wanted to go swimming. She started scaling the gate to get in. I told her we would come back this weekend. She just kept trying to get through the gate. She was quite upset when we walked home without having gone swimming.
Side note:
Sophia and I sat down to dinner last night and started to eat. Sophia folded her arms and said, "Pray, pray." I was so proud of my little girl for reminding me to bless the food. What a sweetheart.
1 comment:
Hope you guys are able to get some pool time in today! =o)
Post a Comment