5/15/09

Hodgepodge of Costa Rica




more view from the balcony: sunrise and daylight



We rented a car seat for Sophia from the rental car company. Little did we know it would be from the 80's. That thing was ancient, but Sophia loved it none the less.

Our daughter makes friends wherever we go. This little local girl only spoke a few words of English, that didn't put a damper on their fun.
One last sunset
We loved our much needed Spring Break. The country was beautiful and the people were friendly. It was so nice to have Daddy around all the time. (We hardly see much of him with his 80 hour work weeks.) It was wonderful and very hard to say good-bye.

3 comments:

Monica Hudson said...

WOW! Can I say agin, what beautiful pics! I love the first one and the sunset here at the bottom! And, of course, S is gorgeous! She's growing up so fast! Well, enjoy coming back to reality ;-) after that amzing trip! love ya!!

Courtney said...

Oh, Val! Costa Rica looks SO amazing! You are becoming an incredible photographer, too! I LOVE all of your pictures. Looks like Costa Rica will have to go on my list of "Places I MUST Go!" :) Love ya!!

page family said...

Great shots! Looks like you had a fun time! Really she is an adorable kid and you are doing a great job of capturing that in your shots! I want to learn!