Was that you that left the comment on my blog wondering what photo program I used? If not, then you can completely disregard this comment. :-) I use the Nikon Capture NX program to edit all of my pictures. In that program I use the saturation/warmth function to make the sepia overlay effect. I also sometimes use another program called Microsoft Picture It to add some other special effects like softening the edges or layering pictures on top of each other. Hope that helps.
2 comments:
That is the one thing I miss the most about living in New England. Nothing compares! (and the Italian food too)
Was that you that left the comment on my blog wondering what photo program I used? If not, then you can completely disregard this comment. :-) I use the Nikon Capture NX program to edit all of my pictures. In that program I use the saturation/warmth function to make the sepia overlay effect. I also sometimes use another program called Microsoft Picture It to add some other special effects like softening the edges or layering pictures on top of each other. Hope that helps.
Post a Comment