Sophia and I have been keeping very busy at my parents house. We have done so many fun things this last week. We feel so blessed to be able to visit my parents for an extended period of time. Sophia is loving all of the attention and playmates. Here are some highlights from last week.
In-N-Out: One of our first stops was of course In-N-Out. Love this place so much and miss not having it on the east coast. I ordered a cheeseburger "animal style" and Sophia had some of my fries. In case anyone is wandering yes there are some hidden scripture references amongst the wrappers and cups. We found a Revelation reference on the burger wrapper and a John reference on the bottom inside rim of the cup.

Sisters: So much fun having my sisters around and Sophia's cousin Bree. Aunt Steph loves to buy them matching clothes.

My New "POB": I have been long over due for a hair cut. I told the stylist that I wanted a "POB" (you know a Posh Bob) I think she did a pretty good job.
Aunt Ashley: She loves her nieces so much!! She is so great with Sophia and Bree. She will make a great Mommy in the future. There is the cutest little train that rides along the mall. The girls loved riding around.
Chick-fil-A: (I know another highlight revolving around food,what can I say we enjoying eating) We went to family night at Chick-fil-a and Sophia made a new friend with the girl cow! She loved playing pat-a-cake with her.
5 comments:
i look fat in that pix. take it off!! :)
Love the POB! so cute. And I would kill for some In-N-Out right now.
I love your hair, it looks so cute! Looks like you guys are having a blast!
i'm so insanely jealous of your in-n-out trip! I havnt been there since I was probably 13.
LOVE the POB, Val! And for the record, in case you need to take that fancy sports car for a whirl to come see an ex-roomie...St. George just got its very own In-N-Out!! We have an extra room...is there any way we can get together while you are back on the West Coast?? Think about it...Court (and my fifty kids--or really just two) + Val (your beautiful Sophia) + In-N-Out + Sports Car= FUN GET TOGETHER!!! You can bring your whole fam... :) Is this tempting yet??
Post a Comment