5/12/08

Sophia's first swim

Two weekends ago ( I know I'm a little behind in blogging) we spent the nice, warm, sunny afternoon at my sister's in-law's pool. It was heated and Sophia thought it was great. Like a big warm bathtub. She sat in the floaty and played for a while, but her big event of the day was going down the water slide with her Grandpa ( see video below). We all had a wonderful time. Thanks Steph. When are we swimming again?






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Val- I love the haircut and I am totally jealous of all the fun in the sun you are having. It won't stop raining here!! Well enjoy the weather!! Your husband makes some good ribs!!

Bradbury Bunch said...

Lexi wanted me to tell you and Sophie that she is jealous of the fun swimming toy that Sophie has, but how much fun they would still have playing together!!

I'm glad Sophie liked the water--she's a doll!!