- Still loving my baths
- My new favorite foods are rotisserie chicken, roasted potatoes and avocados
- I still do not crawl ( but I can transfer from sitting up to laying on my belly all on my own)
- I love to play a game, namely dropping an object, waiting for Mother to pick it up and then nonchalantly dropping it again. This could go on and on, but Mom usually figures me out.
- I love to be chased by the tickle monster ( usually Mom or Dad, aunties, or grandparents), this always results in rounds of giggles.
- I finally figured out how sip from my sippy cup, but only when Mom holds it for me.
- My new nick name is Cleo (short for Cleopatra) because I still love to be fed. I like to pick food up and play with it, it just never reaches my mouth. I still love to cuddle and be fed my bottles. My Mom says she's going to start fanning me like a queen.
- I LOVE other children and babies!!! When I see them at church and stores I get very excited and want to go see and talk to them.
- I've got one tooth and my Mom thinks I'm working on my second.
- I also enjoy walking around only holding on to my Mom's fingers. ( I might just skip the whole crawling thing. It's highly overrated!)
No comments:
Post a Comment