5/21/08

For Daddy!

We miss you Daddy. Here is what we've been up to.


Going to the beach!
Playing in the sandbox turned swimming pool.

Sleeping on Auntie Ashley


Morning exercises with Grandpa (a new kind of tummy time).


3 comments:

Bradbury Bunch said...

Ohmygoodness!! These are just tooooo cute!! The tummy time on the ball made me giggle out loud!!!

It looks like she loves the sand as much as Lexi does! Did she try eating it?!

That's so exciting about her teeth too! Lexi's are just about to come in anytime...her canine might beat the centrals!

I forget to reply to you about Bush gardens: They have an awesome deal where you both stand in line together with the stroller and then when you get to the front you take turns riding the rides. It's great! So you're not standing in line twice. The shows are amazing too--something some people pay big bucks to go see! You'll have to let me know if you decide to go!!

Have fun! and Sophie: HAPPY TUMMY TIME!!!

Monica Hudson said...

How fun!! I can't believe how quickly she is growing up! I just had to leave a comment to let you know that I HIGHLY apporve of your music choices - I about DIED when I looked at your blog and POP! started playing! That's hysterical - I wonder how many people know where that comes from! I think I may have to add it to my plalist as well - hope you don't mind, but it's a great song! Hee hee!

Reddington Clan said...

Hey Val,
The photos looks so cute...who knew you guys were such great baby makers:) Looks like so much fun. I will have to post our pics of the beach too. Hope your enjoying the fam!!