Rob's 2nd year of Med. School ended last week. On Thursday he took his last final and Friday he hosted a BBQ for some friends and other classmates. I was very sad to miss it, because I heard it was a blast. Of course what would a BBQ be like without Rob's famous ribs. He did the ribs and everyone else brought something. I was quite impressed he hosted a gathering all on his own! Who knew that he could be the "hostess with the mostess" :) Congrats on finishing the hardest year of Med school. Sophia and I are so proud of you! Now it's time to study for USMLE Step 1. He's got 6 weeks to study and then it's time to take the exam. In July he'll start 3rd year and begin all his hospital rotations. This next year should be a lot of fun for him! We love you Daddy and miss you.
3 comments:
Thanks for the BBQ Rob! We had a ton of fun, even in the rainy weather.
Way to go to Rob...Half way done with school! YAY! Val you look like you are having a BLAST at home...glad you are bonding with you family...Sophia is adorable! Love her little swimming suit!
CONGRATULATIONS to YOU AND ROB!!! Keep it up! And I hope someday I get to taste those delicious ribs!!!!
Post a Comment