4/22/08

You choose.....

Rob's home for the next 8 weeks ( studying for finals and USMLE Step 1 -only the most important board exam of his life)Hence Sophia and I will make our home for the next 8 weeks with my parents and the beach!


We will miss our Daddy but know that it's better if we are out of his hair while he is studying. Sophia and I can't wait to head out to CA on Sat. and stay with my family. Sophia will get to spend time not only with my parents, but also my 2 sisters and her cousin Bree. Don't worry I'll be blogging from Cali so everyone can stay up to date on our happenings! Adios!

6 comments:

Julie said...

You will be missed! Have so much fun in California! You parents must be so excited to have you and Sophie for eight weeks!

Bradbury Bunch said...

I'm glad to hear you'll be blogging in Cali! Have a super great time!!

AND GOOD LUCK ROB!! You can do it--we've been there, done that, and Nick's advice is to do as many practice tests as possible! (hope that helps!) :)

Courtney said...

Tell your parents HI for me!! Have a good trip, Val!

{katrina} said...

Call me when you get settled! Addie & I would love to come hang out with you and Sophie while you're out here!

Outnumbered said...

have a great time!!!

Amy Jorgensen said...

Please give Rob a huge hug from us and tell him how sorry we are that he will spend the next 8 weeks holed up in his room studying his brains out for one test that will determine his entire future in medicine -- believe me, I know. Having said that, Scott did just "average" on his boards and he still managed to get into one of the most competitive specialties. We just had to pay a fortune to apply to every program and sweat it out until match day. Oh, what a happy day that was. Before you know it, you'll be there.