11/27/07

Thankful Hearts

We had a quiet Thanksgiving. We were able to spend it with some friends here in town, the Reddingtons and Jurgensmeiers. We feel very grateful to have such wonderful friends that can take the place of family that is so far away. Besides being thankful for friends, here are a few other things we are also thankful for:


  • our families that love and support


  • Sophia: we waited a long time for her to bless our lives


  • the beautiful fall we are having, the leaves on the trees here are amazing


  • our health


  • opportunities of life: education and motherhood


  • living in a free land


  • The Church of Jesus Christ if Latter-Day Saints

We also decorated for Christmas this last weekend. We just love the holiday season.



4 comments:

Courtney said...

Val, you are so sweet...you and Rob SO deserve your baby girl :)

Luisa said...

Hey Val...I'm excited to see your blog is dedicated to Christmas this month...it is my FAVORITE time of year too:) Glad to hear you had a nice Thanksgiving with your friends!

Bradbury Bunch said...

You're so great at blogging!! I was too lazy to write my list of things I'm thankful for!! Yours is perfect! :)Sounds like you had a wonderful thanksgiving! Now Christmas is in the air...my favorite! I can't wait to see Sophia in her santa hat...we should switch since Lexi's is too small and hers is too big! :) Good times huh!

Anonymous said...

hey val, i'm home from church today(you know why) and decided to play on the net, your blog is so cute!,I like chekcing up on it. Set mine up when you come home for christmas! love ya, steph