Time is just flying by with our little princess. We love her so much. She brightens our days and we feel so blessed to have her in our lives. I love going into her room in the morning and seeing her face and eyes light up when she sees me. Her smiling face is one of the best parts of my day. I never thought it would be so much fun to watch her grow. When she learns something new it's just amazing. Right now her newest thing is grabbing. She has a pretty tight grip. She had started to bat at her hanging toys, but just within the last couple of weeks I had her sitting on my lap while I was at the table with some papers in front of me and out went her hand and grabbed the paper and picked it up. I thought it was very cute. She holds her head up very well now also. Here are some pictures of the cutest baby on the block.
Trying on my warm winter hat
All dressed up for church
No, we did not actually go out in public with this bow. We just tried it on for fun. Maybe when she is a little older it won't look so big.
3 comments:
She is adorable! I honestly can't believe it's been three months already and I am in my second trimester with our second little one. I hear ya on the sick comment. What I would give to be able to at least nap when I feel sick. You look great and you are a great Mom and friend!! We all love ya too Rob.
Adorable! We have the same Amy Coe beanie for our little one! =o)
I can't believe she's 3 months already! Time sure does fly!
Those pictures are so cute! I LOVE that little pink hat. And she looks so pretty in her dress!
Post a Comment