So my birthday was about a week ago. I was sick that weekend so we didn't do anything. Two of my friends Alyssa and Amelia brought by some yummy B-day treats. They are both so thoughtful and sweet to think of me.
This last Sat. was our 7 year Anniversary! I had a great day. In the morning Rob watched Sophia so I could go to Super Sat and craft away. I was only gone about 3 hrs, but it was the longest I'd ever been away from her. Rob gave me a beautiful bouquet of flowers and then took me on our first date since Sophia was born. That had been 3 long months. We put Sophia to bed and our friends Cory and Alyssa came over to watch her. We went out to a late dinner for some steak and seafood. It was delicious and such a treat to just be out with Rob.
Rob is such a sweetheart. I'm so in LOVE with him! I feel very blessed to have such a loving husband. He is an awesome Dad, I love watching him with Sophia. He is one of the hardest workers I know and is very dedicated to his education. He is very supportive of me in everything I do and encourages me to always try new things. There are so many things I never would have experienced and missed out on if it hadn't been for him. Our marriage has been amazing! We have been on so many adventures together whether we are traveling overseas or just moving across the country away from all of our family. Our relationship has also become stronger over the years through enduring some small bumps in the road of life. He is my best friend and I couldn't imagine life without him. I love you Honey!
.

2 comments:
I can't believe you and Rob have been married for 7 years! It seems just like yesterday! But, now that I think about it, January is our 4th! How time flies! Sounds like you guys had a great night out! Here's to 7 more years of bliss! =0)
Great minds think alike! =o)
Post a Comment