This last weekend, before I got sick, (thank goodness) Amelia and I threw a baby shower for our dear friend Alyssa. She is due with her first little boy, Joshua Craig, on Dec. 26th. Sophia eagerly awaits his coming. She is very excited to have a new playmate.
Alyssa is the sweetest, most loving, talented person. I feel very blessed to have a friend like her in my life. That is why I was so excited to throw her a baby shower.
We had a really fun time eating, playing games, and just hanging out. Amelia made these yummy Oreo-cream cheese chocolate balls. So GOOOOOOOOD! We played the price is right with some baby items and everyone wore a little pacifier around there necks made of jellybeans and life savors. If you were caught saying baby, off went the pacifier to someone else. It was a great day.
Amelia was awesome for hosting at her place and making all the yummy treats. She is like the best baker and candy maker!! I love getting recipes from her. She is also one of my dearest friends and I couldn't have pulled off the shower without her. Thanks Amelia!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment