This is my last post from 2010. I know it only took me till March to finish up 2010. Now I've got to hurry up and blog Jan and Feb 2011. I'm determined to catch up. I've decided it's more fun to blog something that just happened with in the week, rather than several months ago.
Anyway, as I said in my last post we had a fabulous day shopping in Fredericksburg when my parents were here. The weather was sunny and in the 70s and the shops were so much fun.















3 comments:
Take us there!
Too Cute! I love those little shops and the girls look darling! You are an excellent photographer!!!! Love you guys!
I love Scarlett's little rolls! Josh is looking at your blog with me and he says he misses Sophia and wants to play. Love your swingset! When do we get to see the rest of the house? I'm dying to see your picture wall too!
Post a Comment