9/18/10

The Party


We celebrated with my family
The birthday girl requested flowers on her cake
(after seeing Doug and Ashley's wedding cake that's all she talked about)
She also wanted balloons, candy, and goodie bags
Some of her favorite gifts: a Cinderella Barbie Doll, Angelina Ballerina plush doll, and the gift she got when we got to Texas- a water table for the back patio.








Peepa made the girls matching rings out of some silver he had, they just loved them.





Funny thing about the tissue paper pom-poms- I sat down to practice making them one afternoon and my Mom said let me show you how we use to make these when I was a kid. She then proceeded to show me the exact way that Martha Stewart makes hers. My Mom has never read or seen a tutorial for Martha's. Apparently Martha has nothing on my Mom ;)

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I'm so sad I missed the party. I love that mom knew how to make those pom pom things. Did you make the big 3 in the first picture too?

{katrina} said...

Cute party! We did tissue paper poms for Addison's party too! So cute and chic!

Julie said...

adorable! happy belated birthday miss sophie!

Flower Mommy said...

aww 3 is the best age for a bday party! they finally get it! happy belated bday sophie!