9/18/10

Magnolia Bakery- LA


On our way to LAX to fly to TX we stopped at this new bakery in LA. I'd never been to the one in New York ( I actually waited outside of the one in NYC in a line once, but ditched the line to go put my name in the raffle for the $25 Wicked Tickets and I'm glad I did because I won.) Sophia, being the cute, lovable girl she is walked into the bakery with my Mom and started watching them make the cupcakes. They then offered her a free one and took her photo. This all went on while I was changing Scarlett in the car (a blowout). When I got inside I found this happy little face eating her cupcake.





As you can see it's the cutest little bakery, I loved the decor



I couldn't leave without trying the famous Banana Pudding and it lived up to it's name- delish!
Also tried the Magic Cookie Bars- more yums.
Thanks Dad for fighting the traffic to drive us there :)

1 comment:

{katrina} said...

I'm so eager to try these cupcakes. I hear they are the best!