3/4/10

Finally


A Preggo Pic


(This photos was taken a couple of weeks ago. I only have 11 weeks left!)

Today it was in the 50's. I think Spring is finally on it's way.

A week from tomorrow we finally find out if we matched and then 3 days later where we matched.

I finally took my serger out it's box yesterday and had fun playing on scraps of fabric. I think we'll be good friends.

I think I'm finally over not getting tickets for the White House Easter Egg Roll this year (it only took me 4 days)

Rita's Water Ice finally opened after a long winter. I'll be there on the first day of Spring for my free water ice.

9 comments:

Outnumbered said...

Adorable! I can't wait to hear where you're going!

Melissa said...

You are the cutest pregnant woman!!!

Stephanie said...

that shirt looks better on you then it did on me!:)

{katrina} said...

Adorable! Love the belly! I miss having one! :(

Can't wait to hear where you guys end up! Hope it's somewhere here out West!

Uffens Family said...

Love the belly! You pull it off so well :) Only 11 weeks!!!! You are so close!! YAY!

Julie said...

so cute, love the pic, and i am still not over not getting tickets! I want to come over and take your serger for a spin!

Denisse said...

love the belly shot Val!!!! super cute...i can't believe you only have 11 weeks left! i hope the heartburn is getting better...i think i know what you're going through and it's just miserable! i'm so sorry!

about the white house easter egg roll...i'm so bummed out we didn't get any either...i got an email from our good friends in cleveland and they got some, they actually got 6! crazy! and i'm jealous!!!:) ha ha!!!:)

Ashley said...

I love your belly!!! I was just going to leave you another comment about a belly picture and you finally came through =)

I can't wait to hear where you guys are going, you know where my vote is for, for selfish reasons of course ;)

burton family said...

Only a few days left!!!! I can't wait to hear where you will be spending the next 4 (hopefully) years.
Only 11 weeks left? where did the time go? and you're missing about 10 inches!