We couldn't have asked for a better day:
Weather- high 60s and sunny
Elephants on parade in front of the Capitol
Good friends
Pinwheels, hats, and silly red noses







All Sophia kept saying on the walk back to the metro," The elephants are gone."

She loved her pinwheel but didn't seem to care about the hat or silly red noses at the parade. As soon as we got home she wore them almost all evening. The nose was a little big for her and kept falling off, so I kept putting it back on.



Not sure who love it more, the Moms or kids
3 comments:
These pictures are so fun! It looks like the weather in DC is beautiful, which is more than I can say for Copenhagen. Congratulations, too, on matching! I've got a brother-in-law who just matched on Monday, too, and I can't wait to find out where you're all heading off to :)
I had no idea this was going on, darn it the kids would have loved it. Looks like you had a ton of fun though!
The elephant parade was so fun! It was even more fun that we ran into you guys there!
Post a Comment