So fun! Make sure when you are house hunting that you find a house with a big kitchen shelf. My kids still love to help cook and I love that I have space for them.
Looks like you guys had lots to do to entertain yourselves, but I'm sure it's nice to finally be able to get out of the house again! Wow...that was a LOT of snow! Stay warm!
Your wreath turned out amazing...I personally think yours looks better than the one on the tutorial...I'll have to try making one for next year...and Sophia is as cute as they come!
9 comments:
So fun! Make sure when you are house hunting that you find a house with a big kitchen shelf. My kids still love to help cook and I love that I have space for them.
Love, love love Sophie. So glad you kept beautifully busy! Kiss your tummy for me.
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Cute wreath, btw!
I can't wait to see Sophie again. Val please take a picture of your tummy and post it or send it to me in an email!!
Looks like you guys had lots to do to entertain yourselves, but I'm sure it's nice to finally be able to get out of the house again! Wow...that was a LOT of snow! Stay warm!
Your wreath turned out amazing...I personally think yours looks better than the one on the tutorial...I'll have to try making one for next year...and Sophia is as cute as they come!
oh yay! love your photos. they definately catch the girliness of sophie
Fun, Fun:)
You do take great pictures! I love the pics of her in her tutu.
Post a Comment