
Match Day recap:

The room: balloons, students, friends, family and excitement!
I don't know if I've even been in a room filled with that much energy and emotion before.

Waiting to open the envelope

The results

One happy family on their way to San Antonio!


There was only about a 5 min period of time where Sophia had to be quiet during the entire time we were at the school ( this is when the deans were congratulating the students)

Waiting to open the envelope

The results

One happy family on their way to San Antonio!


There was only about a 5 min period of time where Sophia had to be quiet during the entire time we were at the school ( this is when the deans were congratulating the students)
Sophia and Josh could not keep quiet. Instead the silent crowd heard giggles followed by shhhhh, over and over again.

Some photos from our recent trip to Texas

Some photos from our recent trip to Texas
Jan 2010

Looking forward to sunshine and warm weather


River Walk


Looking forward to sunshine and warm weather


River Walk

The Alamo
7 comments:
HOORAY!!!!!!! SO SO excited for my new little Texan friends! When you leave the great state are you going to hang a Texas flag everywhere you go???
i wanna do the river boat with you. I saw it on the today show forever ago and I always thought it looked fun!
so happy yet so sad you are leaving us!
You are going to love Texas. That is where we want to end up when this journey we call medical training is all over. You'll have to keep me posted on if you like it.
I don't know if I ever told you but congrats on Texas!! I heard you are building! Very exciting!! Guess I will have to come visit in Texas!!
WOO-HOO!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! So funny-I had a dream about you guys last night! Anyway...That's so exciting! Your photos are so beautiful and that Sophie is so beautiful! Her and Lexi would be such great friends!!
ANOTHER CONGRATS ON ANOTHER BABY ARRIVING SOON TOO!!! What an exciting year for you! YOU LOOK AMAZING TOO!!
Good Luck with everything!!! XOXO
Yay! Loving your blog. Beautiful pics!
Post a Comment