2/10/10

Now it's "Snoverkill"

Today we are getting another big storm. It's only suppose to dump around 10 inches. I never thought I'd be thankful for only 10 inches. So it's another day in the house. It's to dangerous to drive. The winds are really strong today creating near whiteout conditions at some points.
Here are some more photos from the weekend's Snowpocalypse/Snowmageddon storm.




Sophia played outside on Sunday for at least 30 mins. The sun was shinning and she was having fun trying to walk on 2 ft of snow. She and a neighbor boy had fun climbing up and sliding down a "snow slide".
Here's my hubby cleaning off his car. I'm thankful he cleaned and dug my car out next, because yesterday the roads were finally clean enough that Sophia and I got out of the house for the first time in 4 days. We went to a very crowed Target and grocery store. Everyone was out stocking up for Snoverkill.

4 comments:

{katrina} said...

Wow! I was totally thinking of you this morning when I saw the news! I bet you can't wait for Spring to come! LOL

Ashley said...

Where did you get this word, Snoverkill. Never heard of it before. I never thought I would say that I am thankful to be living in Utah!

Denisse said...

I've been going crazy inside! I'm so glad it is ALL OVER...well...hopefully...:) ...as always, absolutely love your photography talent!:)

See Mom Smile said...

Glad you are surviving! Stay warm.