The other night I was reading Sophia a bed time story and she said, " That looks like you Mommy" as she pointed to Elmo's mother. During this first trimester of pregnancy I may have let myself go a little bit (not feeling up to doing hair and make-up everyday). But do I really look like her? No offense Elmo.
Other funny things my 2 year old has been saying and doing.....
****
She loves to line up all her Backyardigans in the time out corner. She says, " You're in time out. You stay here. No running in the store."
****
Over our 6-week trip I guess you can say I spoiled Sophia. It's hard traveling and being away from home. So when she wanted to be held and carried I picked her up until she'd get so heavy I'd have to put her down. This is what I heard her telling Tyrone the other day as she carried him around the house.
"You're too heavy Tyrone."
The other day at the mall my Dad was holding her and she wanted to get down and walk so instead of saying that she said, " I'm getting too heavy."
****
Those that know Sophia well know that she can throw up pretty easily. If she gets in a coughing fit or gags on something or gets a hair caught in her mouth. Well the other night was one of those nights. We were on our second pair of pj's and I told her," I couldn't believe she gotten them dirty cause I had just washed them."
The next day she is out with my Dad throwing rocks in the water and says to him, " Don't get sweater dirty, I just washed it."
****

2 comments:
They are definitely little sponges! Addison's vocabulary is growing leaps and bounds each and every day. I laugh at some of the stuff she comes up with!
I think we all resemble Elmos' mom on occasion - that's just life! At least you're furry and cute, right? She's growing up so quickly!
Post a Comment