That looks like a really fun place.
What a cool place!!! and of course Sophia makes it even better!!! Hope you are felling good!
I remember going there when I was a kid! My Great Grandparents lived in Sacramento and we'd always be sure to visit that park when we were up there! So much fun!
What a great park! Josh would have loved the tractor. Glad you guys are back.
Ha! Fairy Tale Town...You were like 15 minutes from us...
Update your blog snitch!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That looks like a really fun place.
What a cool place!!! and of course Sophia makes it even better!!! Hope you are felling good!
I remember going there when I was a kid! My Great Grandparents lived in Sacramento and we'd always be sure to visit that park when we were up there! So much fun!
What a great park! Josh would have loved the tractor. Glad you guys are back.
Ha! Fairy Tale Town...You were like 15 minutes from us...
Update your blog snitch!!!
Post a Comment