10/31/09

Happy Halloween!

From our little Wild West Cutie.
(that's really what the costume was called)

We got all dressed up the other night for our church Halloween party. She went "trunk-or-treating" and only said trick-or-treat once. I think she was a little overwhelmed because it was dark and we were in a parking lot with cars. She kept saying that she needed to hold my hand. I'm glad she finally sees how important it is to hold my hand around cars. Anyhow at the very end as we were walking to the car she said, "Mommy, I like this!" as she peered into her bag to check out all of the loot.



Then she pulled out her camera.
My favorite photo of the day.
I never realized that is how I must look....squatting down all the time to be on her level, half my face covered by the camera.


4 comments:

Ashley said...

Valerie!! She is so adorable. I love her outfit and miss her like crazy. Like mother like daughter with the camera. =)

{katrina} said...

Adorbale!

Uffens Family said...

Cutest cowgirl ever!!!!!

Bonnie said...

I love it! She is so so cute!