Well from my 6 weeks trip that is. We'll see if I have the time and energy to catch up with my blog now that I'm so behind. This is what I've been so busy with. You've got to check it out!
I'm beyond excited for you guys!
That's such fun news!!! Congrats! Hope you start getting your energy back!
that was a sneaky little trick!!! congratulations, mama! :D
Val I am so excited! You and Rob make the cutest babies! We can't wait to find out what it is and where you will be heading too.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I'm beyond excited for you guys!
That's such fun news!!! Congrats! Hope you start getting your energy back!
that was a sneaky little trick!!! congratulations, mama! :D
Val I am so excited! You and Rob make the cutest babies! We can't wait to find out what it is and where you will be heading too.
Post a Comment