Most of you know there's a pretty good chance that we'll be moving next year. Off to bigger and better things... Residency. Although there is a small chance we could stick around here for a year or the next four, I'm not taking any chances on missing out on anything our nation's capitol has to offer. So a couple of weeks ago Josh and Alyssa joined us to explore the National Building Museum. It was a hit. The kids loved the huge play/building room and the moms loved exploring the museum's art exhibits and taking in the beautiful architecture of the building.


Sophia found this giant cube and started taking it apart. She then decided to climb in and enjoyed her new found seat. She then called to Josh across the room to come join her. Their faces say it all.


Hugging her bff

I was actually calling to Sophia to come down and she wasn't listening. So I decided to photograph her instead.

Her she is on her way back down. She's pretending that she's going to jump from there. She always does that on every step and then doesn't actually jump until the last one.

Here it is the beautiful columns





Sophia found this giant cube and started taking it apart. She then decided to climb in and enjoyed her new found seat. She then called to Josh across the room to come join her. Their faces say it all.



Hugging her bff

I was actually calling to Sophia to come down and she wasn't listening. So I decided to photograph her instead.

Her she is on her way back down. She's pretending that she's going to jump from there. She always does that on every step and then doesn't actually jump until the last one.

Here it is the beautiful columns



3 comments:
So what are your options for residency? You know where my vote is...UTAH. I need a sister close by =)
Your photos are looking amazing Val!
I haven't heard of that museum before? It looks like a lot of fun! I will have to take the kids there one of these days!
P.S. It was nice to see you guys today!:)
what a cool building! all the pics are great as usual.
Post a Comment