9/5/09

The county fair was good to me


At the last minute just for fun I entered two photos into the county fair. Having just been in Ca I choose two of Sophia on the beach. To my surprise I walked away with a 3rd place ribbon!



It was hot and humid the morning we attended and I promised Sophia she could ride on one ride. We walked around until we could find one she was tall enough to ride on her own. I didn't feel like spending an extra $3 for me to accompany her. Here she is handing her tickets to carny man and then enjoying the whale ride. I think he gave her an extra long ride because she was the only one on there and no one else was in line.



5 comments:

Uffens Family said...

You are incredible! Can you teach me your skills when I see you!????

{katrina} said...

Awesome! Congrats!

Ashley said...

Good job Sissy!!

That last picture reminds me of the ferris wheel in Charly =)

dxeechick said...

So cool! Congratulations!!

See Mom Smile said...

YOu are sooo talented! Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks. Bring your camera :) You'll be here for Jared's B-day at Chuck E Cheese!