The last two weeks Sophia and I have been enjoying Grandma and Grandpa Holt. They have taken such good care of us and Sophia has loved being around them from the minute we got off the plane and found them at the baggage claim. We have been spoiled with dinner cooked for us, laundry done, toys, parks, outings, and trips to the fabric store/sewing machine store.
Rob is home studying for USMLE step 2 so we are on a west coast adventure. Our next stop is Las Vegas to see my grandparents, aunt and uncle, and some roommates from college.
All of the following photos are SOOC, no editing at all. I feel all exposed by posting such photos. I've become addicted to editing... I love just a little lighting, sharpening, and color boosting. Anyhow I don't have my laptop with me that has my editing program on it. I hope you all enjoy anyhow.

taking out the trash with Grandpa


Sitting in Grandma's chair from when she was a little girl

enduring the heat by playing in the sprinklers and then running around in her suit





shooting hoops


What we enjoyed on our walks

Rob is home studying for USMLE step 2 so we are on a west coast adventure. Our next stop is Las Vegas to see my grandparents, aunt and uncle, and some roommates from college.
All of the following photos are SOOC, no editing at all. I feel all exposed by posting such photos. I've become addicted to editing... I love just a little lighting, sharpening, and color boosting. Anyhow I don't have my laptop with me that has my editing program on it. I hope you all enjoy anyhow.

taking out the trash with Grandpa


Sitting in Grandma's chair from when she was a little girl

enduring the heat by playing in the sprinklers and then running around in her suit





shooting hoops


What we enjoyed on our walks

and the good old wild turkeys eating and running through the yard (we also saw deer every day, but I never got any good shots of them )
2 comments:
I'm so sad we won't get to hook up this time around...hopefully one day the stars will align and we'll be able to get these girls together!
Oh, and if you're looking for an editing program on the go, try picnik.com It's free and super easy to use!
You are so funny Val! Your SOOC photos ROCK!!!! You inspire me to take better pictures!
Looks like you are enjoying your trip!
PS: We went to the National Building Museum today thanks to you! (since you posted those awesome pictures and it looked like such a fun place!) My kids absolutely LOVED it!!! They didn't want to leave! :)
Post a Comment