Rob and I decided to celebrate Valentines Day on Sat. night because he was pretty busy on Thursday with school. We thought going out to eat would be nice. We hardly do that anymore. We were going to try a restaurant that had come highly recommended by some friends of mine. Must be a great place becuase the wait was 45 mins and when dinning out with baby every minute counts! Luckily the street we were on was filled with restaurants and many other choices. We ended up with Mexican. ( Since moving from CA I've learned to set very low expectations for any Mexican food out here.) It's just never as good as home. Anyhow I think the other night was an exception because we both thought our food was delicious. Did I forget to mention the fact that Rob and I have been religiously doing weight watchers? That might have something to do with the fact that we thought the food tasted unbelievable. I joked with him that he could have taken me to McDonald's and I would have been happy. It was a nice evening and great to take a night off from our diets!
2 comments:
You make Weight Watchers sound like a nightmare! I loved it! I can't wait to get back on it once this little one is born!
Glad you guys enjoyed an evening out with Miss Sophia!
Thank you. I totally agree about the awful Mexican food here. It's much better out West.
Post a Comment