2/7/08

Sophia Goes to Medical School

Riding on the Metro with Mommy


On Tuesday morning Sophia got to take a ride on the metro with her Mommy and Daddy. We stopped at Foggy Bottom and true to it's name it was Foggy that morning. She then went to class with Daddy and met some of his classmates/friends. All the girls just loved her. They requested that she come to school every couple of weeks so that they could hold and play with her. They thought it was a wonderful way to start their day of class.

3 comments:

Uffens Family said...

I really like the idea of sending Annie to school with Mike :) She is a doll!

Monica Hudson said...

Starting her young!! Nice! I love how these manly men of our just melt and fall all over themselves to show off their little kids - Matt loves to take Chase in to show him off! I agree with Rachel - I'd love to send him in with Matt...and I'd stay home and play!

Anonymous said...

Who is that skinny guy holding Sophie?