7/4/07

And the Count Down Begins.......


Well this is me at 35 weeks. I just had a visit with my doctor yesterday and things are going well. I'll still be working for about another 2 1/2 weeks. :( I'm already so tired all the time and my heartburn drives me crazy. I know I'll be ready to give birth in a few weeks.

5 comments:

Uffens Family said...

Oh Val...I remember well the heart burn, the aching ribs (that Annie fractured!), and how uncomfortable it was...Crazy that I am ready to do it again!! :) Do you have a name? I am so excited for you!!! It is the most amazing experience...I am sure you have already gotten all of that though...I will just second the notion! :)

Courtney said...

Val, you look so cute!! Love the belly :) Hated the heartburn, too :) (If you get desperate enough, a tablespoon of vinegar is immediate relief, too.)
Can't wait to see pictures of the newest Holt girl :)

{katrina} said...

Wow! Look at that belly! Pregnancy looks good on you! I hope the final stretch isn't too unbearable! I will keep you in my prayers!

Luisa said...

Val-you look so adorable! It's going to be so fun to have a little girl with all those cute clothes out there! I'm very excited for you:) You look great and hang in there.

Anonymous said...

Val, you are so cute pregnant!! I love the site and looking at all the fun things you both are up to. We think about you both a lot and we hope Rob is enjoying GW. Good luck!!!--Nicole