Rob's parents were in town over Memorial Day weekend and we decided to take them to Manhattan to do a little site seeing and see a Broadway show. We had a great time. I always love going to New York. There is just something about being in the city. We stood in line in the morning to get discount tickets to see a new Broadway musical called Curtains. It's a murder mystery. It was excellent. I recommend it to all. It stars David Hyde Pierce (Niles from Frasier) and Debra Monk ( George's Mom on Grey's Anatomy).


3 comments:
val, i love the pictures! it is so fun to see pictures of your fam! they are beautiful :)
Yeah for Val having a blogspot! I agree with Court...it is so fun to see pics of you and Rob...and your cute little pregnant tummy. I will keep checking your blog! We can now be blog friends too:)
Val, how are you feeling? My sister-in-law had her first baby 2 days ago, and I thought about you. I can't wait to see your beautiful baby!!!
Post a Comment