You all know that when you get to the end of your pregnancy not a lot fits. In the following pics (38 weeks pregnant) you will see me in the same dress for the Baby Shower my co-workers gave me.
We feel very grateful and thankful to have received a second baby shower a week later that my very good friends/co-works gave me. It was a joint baby shower with one of my other co-workers Adrian that just became a father not to long ago. I want to give a big Hug and THANK YOU to Denise, Sheri, Cora and all of the others that helped that I am unaware of. It was such a special evening ( the weather was amazing with low humidity, not typical of a July day in VA), the food was great, and the games were a lot of fun. We feel so blessed to have received so many wonderful gifts from so many special people. We are definatley feeling well perpared and ready for Sophia now.
Sheri, myself, and Rob


Here we are enjoying the FOOD!

"Two Little Girls to Love... Mikayla and Sophia"

Adrian and I cutting the cake
Eunita playing a game? :)
Thank You for all of the gifts!

1 comment:
I love seeing these pics Val...you look like you are ready to pop!!! It looks like you guys are doing great in VA...it's good to see an updated post on your blog:)
Post a Comment