5/31/10

Scarlett's Birthday!


Scarlett Liliana
May 24th
7 lbs.
20.5 inches





Meeting big sister and her two Grandmothers

13 comments:

burton family said...

Congratulations Holt family!
She is so adorable.
P.S. I love, love, love her name.

{katrina} said...

Congratulations! You are SO blessed!

Julie said...

Yeah finally pics, I have been waiting! congrats she is gorgeous!

Bonnie said...

So glad she arrived safely. You all look so happy:) You are awesome for already having pictures up:)

Denisse said...

She's adorable!!!! So happy everything went well! Congratulations!:)

Hansen Family said...

Congratulations! She is so adorable and I love her name. Hope everything went well! Can't wait to meet her.

Nicole Crabtree said...

Finally!!! I keep checking everyday to see if you had her yet! She is so beautiful and Sophia is big. Your family is perfect and so blessed. What an eternal blessing you have from Heaven!!!

Lyssa said...

She is beautiful! So sad that we won't get to meet her for a while. Good luck with your upcoming travels! Miss you guys!

Alyson said...

So cute! I love her.!!

Mikey, Anna, Lillie and Sam said...

She is SOO Beautiful!! Congrats

Chelsea said...

Beautiful, just like her mom and big sis :)

Jessica F. said...

Oh she is the CUTEST little thing EVER! You guys sure make cute girls!
How is everything? Are you in Texas? Where?
I should probably just email you...

dxeechick said...

Congrats! She is just lovely!