5/17/10

Dr. Rob


It's official! After 4 long years of school my husband is a
DOCTOR OF MEDICINE!
The ceremony was nice, but very long for this 9 month pregnant wife. One plus was I pulled the pregnant card and we got to wait inside the lobby of the auditorium until doors opened and then got first pick of seats. We ended up sitting 2 rows behind Rob. Sophia did pretty well, but just kept wanting to climb all over me and sit on my lap. There's not much room on my lap anymore. She finally fell asleep during the last 15 mins which meant a family photo was not going to be option.
Unfortunately, I turned up the iso on my camera when we were indoors hoping that would help the photos, but then forgot to switch it back down for outdoors so I have a lot of grainy photos. I blame it on my pregnant brain.

Daddy the Dr.

Rob's sister Rachelle flew in for the graduation.

And of course so did his proud parents. (Don't ask why this photo is so overexposed, I'm bummed it didn't turn out)

Rob and his Dr. buddies

The Doctors' Wives

The Hooding



Diploma

Signing the registry
I'm so proud of him for such a huge a accomplishment! Love you!
Here's to the next 4 years. Residency!

7 comments:

Bonnie said...

So Awesome! Congratulations to both of you...what a great feeling to be moving to the next stage in life.

Margie Holt said...

Congratulation! I can now say, "My brother, the Doctor...." Take care and good luck with new baby and move. We love you guys!

Nicole Crabtree said...

I love it! Congratulations! I remember that exact same day at the same school, just different people. What an achievement! Now for you to have a baby!

Hansen Family said...

Congrats, what an accomplishment!
Sad to see you guys go. :(

Andrea Hatch said...

Congratulations!!!!! Can you believe that we're actually done?!? Our men are so amazing. And you look incredible! I can't believe you're 9 months pregnant, you look fantastic!

Luisa said...

Congratulations! That is so awesome! How does it feel to be married to a doctor? I watch Grey's Anatomy so I totally feel like I know what the residency years will be like for him...haha:) You look so cute with your prego belly!

julie said...

Congratulations! Such an exciting time! Good luck with residency!! if you ever need some advice on how to survive the next few years, I'm just an email (or phone call) away!!

your girls are adorable!