girl,you big!jk;) you look so tiny compared to what I looked like at 37 weeks! cant wait to see you next month with the S's!
Val, you look so cute! I bet your one of those pregnant women who you can't tell is pregnant from behind. I love it! I can't wait to meet the new little girl. Love you!
You are so little!!! Are you even wearing pregnancy clothes?? You look great. Good luck with the new little one coming along so soon!
you look fantastic and ready! I am so excited for you guys! but I am so sad you are leaving us!
hot momma! can I watch sophie this week?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
girl,you big!jk;) you look so tiny compared to what I looked like at 37 weeks! cant wait to see you next month with the S's!
Val, you look so cute! I bet your one of those pregnant women who you can't tell is pregnant from behind. I love it! I can't wait to meet the new little girl. Love you!
You are so little!!! Are you even wearing pregnancy clothes?? You look great. Good luck with the new little one coming along so soon!
you look fantastic and ready! I am so excited for you guys! but I am so sad you are leaving us!
hot momma! can I watch sophie this week?
Post a Comment